Sunday, February 19, 2006

Half of a Half Day

I didn't get a chance to teach 7b today.
All I did was daven with hem, and then go out to a "2 minute meeting" about the picture books.
Old news. The 2 minute meeting turned into an hour and 15 minutes, and all I had left was my 7a class.
I had no choice but to go ahead of the other class, and I did. This class is such a pleasure! We finished history, and got a load done in literature.
We had about 8 interruptions during the period. The principal and the secretary kept coming in to deliver things and give me messages.
The girls thought it was fun.
I spent some time with R.R. after school to answer questions she had on her test, and I was so proud that she scored an 85%. She wasn't happy, but I sat with her and gave her a pep talk. which was what she really wanted. :)
Now I'm home with a ton of things to read, and a severe pain in my back. I'm taking off school for an appointment tomorrow, and to tell the truth, I'm looking forward to the blood tests more than I now look forward to school.

No comments: