Thursday, June 08, 2006

Early to Rise

Up at 5 is considered early to rise. At least I think so.
My little brothers were up at 5:30, and that meant I had to get out of bed. After getting them of to school I had to go to the dentist. Again.
I came to school today still on novocaine. I brought along another heavy bag of books, and dumped them in the office. While I was there I returned some of the papers I had found at home that had the principal's copyright on it. I'm such a loser.
I had to talk to the rabbi from project Y.E.S. during lunch. I spoke to him even though I'm officially not allowed to do that in school.
As I walked out of our session, I bumped into H.W. She was in her jacket and had her briefcase with her. She handed me her editorial. It was all about how rainy days put teachers into bad moods and how that gets students into trouble.
I got the subtle hint.
I asked H.W. if she was just coming to school. Turns out, she was leaving. She's too embarrassed to face me in class today. :)
I was in tons of pain teaching 7a today. I gave up teaching for 20 minutes to have a discussion with the girls. They were telling me about the motions I do all the time. I brush my bangs away, and touch my face. I had to laugh because they were so on target.
I caught C.O. cheating today. She hadn't bothered to do her homework, and she just copied it off D.T.'s paper. I hate C.O. for doing that. She claims she hates writing, and that her mother writes all her papers for her, but to cheat right in front of my face? Ew. And D.T. of all people to let her cheat of her paper? What is this class coming to?
I should've called C.O.'s mother. I forgot. Maybe Sunday.
7b was not half bad. We actually got through history without a problem. I think it worked so well because I was a complete monster.
After history, we began writing our critiques, and that's when they all got rowdy.
R.H. thinks she owns the world. She honestly thinks that she has the right to call out and say whatever she pleases. I get so nervous when she does all that.
L.K., L.O., T.K., and Y.T. were horrors today too.
C.K. has been shaping up lately, and C.S. was a perfect angel today.
I think things went well.
The one thing that irked me today was that blogger was down for a few hours. I had to wait until a quarter to 12 to post. I'm dead tired and I'll probably be woken up in five hours. Gotta go to bed now!

No comments: