Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Why Won't They Lose My Number???

I've been working on preparing lessons this past week. I got about 10 aims done so far, so that's good. I have another 50 to go.
I think my sister agreed to do the yearbook in my new school, so now I just have to verify it with the principal, and hope it works out.
My old school called today and left a message claiming that I hadn't returned a book. I had never gotten that book to begin with, and I made sure to call the principal and leave her the message that I did not have anything else belonging to her. I also told her that I had never received my last paycheck and that I was expecting someone to deal with it. If they're going to keep calling me, I should at least get paid for it, shouldn't I?
I'm starting to get kinda nervous for my new job, but I know that once I'll get past the first week of school it'll all be good. I just have to get back into the routine of teaching.
I hope that I won't come home this tired every day after teaching though. I can barely keep my eyes open by the end of the day in day camp. I took a break today to deal with the idiots in the American government system about getting my name changed on my social security card. I never had it done after I got married, and it can mess up my taxes and stuff, because I get paid under my married name, but I file under my maiden name. So now I'm all married. Officially. It feels nice. :)

No comments: