Friday, December 01, 2006

End of Another Week

Yearbook was a lot of fun today. My sister always gets nervous before going, but it always turns out fine.
I ran around all mornign making copies and helping out while my sister told them all what to do and answered a million questions.
I had brought in my laptop and so had my sister, so the girls began typing and doing things on it.
After they were all done, they asked to see somepof our pictures, and they laughed to see pictures of us doing normal stuff, like normal people, not teachers. :)
They were obsessed with pictures of my husband in his streimel, and of me and my sister at my wedding. This class is funny.
In the seventh grade, we did maps for a long time, and it was nice to see how much they all enjoyed it. S.E. almost jumped out of her chair when I said "take out your maps."
We sang the song a zillion times, and I really must finish this up soon and move on to another map.
After all that, I met with the 3rd and 4th reading groups. C.S.S. had to go out with her speech therapist and S.S. was absent. I was slightly annoyed as these were the girls who needed to be there the most. I know I'll have to reateach everything to them.
I read the read aloud to the girls for the last ten minutes of the day, and then I let them all pack up.
I asked M.B. to deliver a package for me to the people she was staying by for Shabbos, and she felt like a million bucks.
I then had to rush home to prepare for my own Shabbos!

No comments: