Monday, December 11, 2006

Makes Me Ill

I was sick as a dong today, and seriously considered not coming to school.
Of course I went to school anyway, and barely made it through the day.
The 8th grade took a walk to the library so that they could take out biographies fro their writing project. It took forever, and it was such a pain till all the girls got a book. A lot of the books were inappropriate, and I hope that no one went home with a book that I'll get yelled at for.
When we got back to school, I took full advantage of my recess by eating a complete chocolate bar (not the best idea after being deathly ill the night before,) and by talking to my co about how the shabbaton went.
A 6th grade kid who is a sister of a friend of mine, brought me a gift, and it was so cute, that I was smiling when I walked into 7th grade.
I think this day will go down in history because this was the first time I haven't been preceded into class by a bunch of 7th grade kids screaming "she's coming!"
We started off well enough, and I foolishly thought we'd get to do something more than history today, but due to C.S.S.'s constant disruptions and S.E.'s questions, and D.A.'s and C.K.'s shenanigans, I didn't manage to do more than half an aim. Oh well.
After school I had a nice long talk with my co.
My 6 week sub cancelled on me, so all the teachers are desperately looking fro someone to t
ask me over. No one wants Hebco to be my sub.
My co was furious because the 7th grade shabbaton was broken out and Hebco didn't bother to tell us about it at all.
She went and lied to the 7th grade and told them that the 8th grade was not supposed to have a shabbaton and that they took their idea for a theme from the 7th grade.
We are so upset. If anything, the 7th grade was the one who was not supposed to have the shabbaton, and the 8th graders worked nice and hard on their theme.
This teacher makes me ill.
Talking about ill, I gotta go take care of myself.
Post more tomorrow.

No comments: