Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Test Troubles

Every time I give a test, it's the same old story.

CFC comes over to me in the office to tell me how she couldn't study last night and how she was going to fail etc and could I please help her out.

Today I put my foot down. I told her that she did this to me since September and that I was not going to deal with it anymore. She kept trying to talk to me about it during lunch, but every time I sent her away saying that it was not up for discussion. She looked very hurt but I didn't' care. It's time she learned that the only easy way out to life is death. LOL

The class took the test and did really well. Got a lot of 90's not many 100's and some 80's. TBN got a 72 for real- not moderated! I'm happy for her. I told her so.

CFC cried over her 86% and asked me to change her mark but I told her that's not the way it works. I refused to give her extra credit and told her that a mark in the 80's is more than nice. Her resource room teacher annoys me every time we pass in the halls. She claims I have to help CFC more etc... I told her the same thing. That a girl who gets in the 80's on her own cannot be wasting my time.

CFC wanted to ask a question during the test and when I told her I couldn't help her, she got all upset at me and made sure I realized that she was angry, but I ignored it. I need to have a long talk with her about this...

Seventh grade was so cute today as we discussed editorials and came up with ideas of what to write about.

Then we had a fire drill and they embarrassed me big time by being the rowdiest and sloppiest grade in the school. Oh boi.

RA needs a good slap, so it's a good thing she sits in the back. I am going to lose my cool with her one day and it won't be pretty. I just can't believe I'm going to have to suffer another year with her as a student. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

1 comment:

ggggg said...

good luck to ya