Sunday, February 12, 2006

P.T.A. 2

I spent the entire night sick.
Between my migraine and throwing up, I didn't sleep at all. My husband didn't know what to do with me, but somehow we go through the night.
It had been a warm winter up till now, but last night we were hit by a blizzard full force. By this morning we had at least 10 inches of snow, and even more than a foot in some places.
I got up early to prepare for P.T.A., but before I bothered to get dressed I called the school's hotline.
School was cancelled!!!!!
They cancelled the P.T.A. on account of the snow, but I take personal credit. It just shows what prayer can do when people really put their minds to it.
I called my co to tell her he good news, but she had already called the school at 7am. She was nice enough not to call me and let me sleep in, but it backfired, because I called her, and woke her up. :)
I finally got myself together and went out with my husband to clean up his car. We had a snowball fight and then drove around town to laugh at the cars without 4 wheel drive.
But the last laugh was on us when we went to get a hot chocolate and we realized we forgot our moneys back home!
But the cafe was really nice, and they said they wouldn't let us go back out in that weather without a hot drink, and they gave us our beverages on the house.
What a great day!
Such a great day, in fact, that I don't really want to waste it writing this blog!
See ya'll tomorrow!

No comments: