Monday, April 03, 2006

Too Tired

I was up until 5 last night.
My nephew got married and the wedding ended really late last night. (Or really early this morning depending on how you look at it!)
I had arranged with my sister to sub for me in case I'd be too tired to teach today. She was a little hesitant, and I felt bad making her go if she didn't want to, so I got up to teach today.
It turned out that the girls had scrapbooking again today, and that took care of 45 minutes n each class. The other 45 minutes were spent finishing chapter 10 min history, and that was my entire day.
I'm sure there must have been more to it, but I'm too tired to remember all of it.
I called my sister up to tell her what an easy day it was, and she agreed to sub for me tomorrow if I needed her. Remember the dentist appointment last week? Well, it turns out they botched me up. I spent the past 4 days on Advil, and I made an emergency appointment for tomorrow morning. Hope that works out well.
...And if it doesn't I (hope) I can rely on my sister!
My husband and I were invited to the sheva berachos tonight, and I had better take a nap if I want to function tomorrow.

No comments: