Monday, May 22, 2006

In Response to Co's Post

Hey everybody. I'm just as shocked as you are. I had no idea my co signed until she posted on the blog.
I have to say that I'm happy for her. I'm glad she made a decision and is finally finished with the in-between stage of wondering what her plans are for next year. I'm also really happy that she'll be getting a raise from my school.
Before I drove her crazy about looking for another job, my co would've stayed on here and not gotten paid for it. Because she put the principal on guard by preparing to leave, she was offered more money to stay. And the truth is, the money is what she wanted.
(Not all people out there are "teachers with heart." LOL)
Thank you to those of you who commented on my co's post on Friday. It's nice to know that people are interested in what's going on here.
Anyways, I'm really happy for my co and I'm sure that we'll each do well with our co's next year. (Although she's definitely going to miss out on the antics of the self acclaimed king of the world...yours truly!)
Anyway Co, glad you made your decision. Don't feel bad about it. We stand behind you all the way.
Keep coming back peoples, I'll post about my day soon.

1 comment:

J.A.P. said...

Hey Co!! That was unfair play! You know I am full of heart and tha the money isn't the issue... although it is a nice plus... A VERY nice plus!
Love ya!