Thursday, May 04, 2006

YESSS!!!!!!!!

My co called early this morning to tell me how her interview with the new school had gone. She set up a model lesson for next Wednesday, and I'm so nervous fro her. I'm dying for her to get the job. As I crawled back into bed after hanging up with her, my cellphone rang. It was the new school.
THEY OFFERED ME THE JOB!!!
I told them that off the bat I was taking it, but I would get back to them after I had discussed it with my husband.
They're paying me three times the amount my school is paying me now. LOL
I'm so thrilled!!
I'm not going to fool myself into thinking that nothing can bring me down today, because I have a feeling I'm in for it big time today, having the whole class together.
Anyway, just posting the good news and asking you all to keep me in mind today. I hope I can get through this day in one piece.

No comments: