Monday, September 18, 2006

Busted!

The first thing I saw on my desk this morning was a copy of the dedications in a book that was dedicated to me. I guess my students found my name in the book and thought it would be cute.
Problem was, they discovered that their yearbook teacher was also in there, and so we're slightly busted. The girls didn't say anything to me, but I know they caught on LOL.
I raced through history in 8th today because my test in on Thursday and I still didn't finish the material... Hope I have enough time!
I made them all describe a picture they were told to bring in using spatial ordering, and they all seemed to have a hard time with it.
I know it's pretty hard to do for any age group, but I figured, if they could do this; they could to anything in my class.
They all did a nice job...7th grade as well.
We played a history review game in 7th and they all seemed nervous for the test. I don't blame them. I'm nervous too. I can tell by the way the girls played today, they did not begin to study the way they should be studying. I have a feeling I'm gonna be coming home with a headache tomorrow.
I taught the 7th grade some more of the map of America, and they were so excited with it. They even begged to sing the song without my help. I was so proud!
I spoke to S.S., B.B. and C.S.S. about special notes and they all seemed so relieved to get them.
My sister is supposed to come down to school tomorrow to meet the class, and the girls are so hyped. I'm excited too, but my sister and I are nervous that we have no idea what to do! LOL
I'm sure we'll figure it out somehow..but until we get there...we'll you know what it's like with me till I get there! LOL

No comments: