Monday, November 27, 2006

How Embarrassing!

I had this wedding tonight and the chosson turned out to be C.F.C.'s uncle.
She was all excited to see me there, and followed me around.
During the meal, my oncologist (who was there as a family friend of the kallah) came into the women's side with my husband and gave me a BIG HUG, right in front of C.F.C.
He then made me turn sideways and frontways and all different ways so he could see how big my belly was getting and C.F.C. was watching this the entire time.
I was slightly mortified.
Muy doctor asked how teaching was going, so I pointed C.F.C. out and said that she was one of my students.
My doctor went over to her and took her aside to ask her if I was a good teacher...
C.F.C. then came over to me to ask my if my husband was my husband.
I told her that that was him in all his glory. She told him that she was so excited to meet him and that the class had heard so much about him.
My DH took off his hat and bowed and said, "This is me!"
I'm waiting for C.F.C. to go back to school and give this over to the class. LOL

No comments: