Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Unplanned Vacation

I got into a car accident this Motzai Shabbos (why I was in a car when I'm supposed to be on bedrest is another story) and that ended up putting me into labor.
I spent the entire day Sunday in the Hospital, where they managed to stop the contractions, and where they made me spend the whole time in bed.
They only released me on the condition I'd stay in bed for at least another day.
So I took off from school.
The school was so nice about it, and I even found a good sub!
Not that I stayed in bed at all over the day...I went to file the insurance claim on the car and then rent a new one, and then I even snuck into the mall for a bit LOL.
I suffered from that later when I felt pains again, so this morning I'm all dressed and ready for school, but waiting for the doctor to call and tell me to get my behind into the delivery ward asap. LOL
I don't want to take another day off from school, as I have not yet begun to prepare for a sub. I need to start doing lesson plans for when I have the baby. If things keep going the way they are now, I might need them early...yipes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm.... i think u should stay in bed?? and im sure everyone else reading the blog can agree... ..im sure the kids are jsut fine... trust me ...i was once a student too..before i beacame a teacher lol...big crash btw?

Anonymous said...

hey star why dont u tell us about the car crash? dont worry we know u had the right of way plus we dont work for ur insurance LOL.
hey u should be really carefull and follow ur doc orders (maybe not so ull have another uninvited guest at ur sisters wedding).

either way feel good and will miss thoses dayly blogs im"h.

from ? go figure
scrach ur head again ............